Assistant General Manager
itsu is the healthy eating, Asian inspired quick service retail & grocery brand with over 70 stores in the UK and a leading wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Renowned for its best-in-class food made fresh in every shop, every day, itsu has huge global ambitions with a commitment to continue to open many more stores and intensify the growth of its already thriving grocery arm. With its best-is-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
Apply now! It only takes 2 minutes..
scope of the role
Assistant General Manager - £36,000 per annum + bonus, up to 30%
Our Assistant General Managers are accountable for supporting the overall performance of their shop, supporting the GM to build and lead a proud and engaged team, and deputise during your GMs’ absence.
As an Assistant General Manager, your performance will be measured against five KPIs: People, Standards, Customer, Profit and Sales. You will make decisions to deliver itsu’s customer service excellence whilst balancing the daily operational demands.
Your goal will be to motivate and coach your kitchen and front of house team to fulfil their potential and know when to step back and allow your team to flourish.
- Ensure you nurture your team to deliver results by having a complete Family Tree
- To ensure all food is delivered to the customer in line with our 5 food quality focuses
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do in your respective shop
- To plan and review effectively to deliver timely, accurate and perfect production
- Be driven to grow your like-for-like sales to achieve your shop’s maximum potential
You put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
things that we like
Listeners, empathisers, commercial thinkers, challenging minds, critical friends, team players, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their mind, those who think shop first, those who are themselves
perks and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- Critical illness scheme
- Food allowance
- Discounts at major retailers
- Cycle to work scheme