Digital Marketing Executive
itsu is the healthy eating, Asian inspired quick service retail & grocery brand with over 70 stores in the UK and a leading wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Renowned for its delicious food made fresh in every shop, every day, itsu has huge global ambitions with a commitment to continue to open many more stores and intensify the growth of its already thriving grocery arm. With its best-is-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be supporting our Marketing team during a period of 12 months with the following responsibilities:
- Product launch support – Responsible for the implementation of marketing product data in line with regular product launches.
- Analytics & reporting – Regular performance reporting for digital channels, providing recommendation for sales growth ensuring that we hit our annual KPIs
- Brand guardianship – Ensuring that all restaurant and brand information is accurate and consistent across website, GMB, CRM, app, in-restaurant kiosks and paid online activity.
- Design briefs – Managing clear and detailed digital design briefs with internal design team.
- Partner management – Managing partner relationships along with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Performance marketing – Executing the eCRM, SEO, app, and online advertising strategies, continually testing, learning and driving footfall to stores.
- Digital asset Management – Updating content and building pages on the website and app CMS in line with new store openings and marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration & alignment – Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team and key stakeholders across the business to showcase the impact of digital activity.
- Improved workflows - Communicate and work closely with key business stakeholders to understand and subsequently implement improved workflows.
the ideal candidate
- 1+ years digital marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical capability
- Experience in tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Firebase, SEMrush, CMS systems etc.
- Willingness to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
- Meticulously organised and tenacious with timings
- A genuine passion for food - restaurants, cooking, eating, watching
perks and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- Critical illness scheme
- Food allowance
- Discounts at major retailers
- Cycle to work scheme