Digital Marketing Manager
We are itsu, the leading Asian-inspired quick-service retail and grocery brand with over 80 restaurants across the UK, Belgium, and France, and a growing wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Our renowned delicious food made fresh in every restaurant, every day, has made itsu a top choice for healthy eating.
In addition to our restaurants, itsu [grocery] offers a range of high-quality Asian-inspired foods available online and in supermarkets. We are excited to be one of the leading brands in this specific group and have ambitious plans for continued growth both domestically and globally.
With its best-in-class-food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
itsu apply the same level of thinking, the same amount of care, craft and creative magic to the entire digital customer experience. We do this to create not just a connected and consistent journey but a beautiful one.
We are now looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and take us to the next level.
You’ll manage a Digital Marketing Executive and oversee our core digital channels. There are 4 key focus areas, all of which are crucial for our growth.
The first is our loyalty app, where you’ll focus on driving download numbers, usage, and frequency. We’ve set ambitious, but realistic targets for the future.
The second is the CRM calendar which presents a huge opportunity for the brand. You’ll help us nail tactical CRM & drive footfall into our shops with sophisticated, strategic content.
The third is our website which communicates our ‘eat beautiful’ story, our healthy fresh menu, as well as updates on the latest sustainability news.
The fourth is our in-shop kiosks which are the easiest and fastest way to buy our food. We’re constantly making small [but important] improvements to their design.
- Target setting - set realistic annual KPIs for each touchpoint, monitor progress and update monthly
- Implementation - of the strategy throughout the year, ensuring that performance is fully optimised to achieve our digital KPIs across each touchpoint
- Reporting - on digital performance to the business on a regular basis, ensuring key stakeholders are always kept informed
- Continual improvement - via test and learn, and ownership of the roadmap for future improvements
- Budget management - ensuring digital marketing spend is laser focused on helping achieve KPIs
- Alignment - of the digital marketing content calendar with the wider Marketing department
- Cohesion and consistency - from both a visual identity and tone-of-voice perspective
- Partner management – lead relationships with our digital marketing partners, helping them fire on all cylinders and drive positive change
- Brand guardianship - put processes in place so that the information across the website, app, CRM, in restaurant kiosk is always up to date
the ideal candidate
You are someone with a proven track record of driving app growth and strategic CRM programmes.
You could be in-house ready to take our digital channels to the next level. Or, at an agency working with clients who prioritise, and obsess over digital in the same way we do.
The right person will have great attention to detail to ensure that all platforms are brilliantly consistent and pixel perfect.
We would love for you to have around 5 years of experience but that’s not fixed - if you’re up for it we want to hear from you.
perks and benefits
In return for your time, commitment to your role and itsu, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working, which consists of 1 day a week working from home, flexible working hours, and up to 2 weeks a year working from abroad.
- Generous time off allowances, which include 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, enhanced family leave.
- A free itsu lunch whenever you are in the office and 50% off in all stores, for when you are not.
- We cover a variety of different benefits which cover off physical, mental, financial, environmental and social wellbeing. These include private medical care, access to PLUMM, Life Assurance and Wagestream.
- An array of business events and socials throughout the year, including team days out, summer party (for the whole family), itsu Christmas party and Santa visit for those with children, pride and quarterly business events.
No matter what you do at itsu, it's important to us that everyone has access to the same opportunities. We are a truly diverse bunch, from all walks of life and you'll always be encouraged to be your true self.