We are itsu, the leading Asian-inspired quick-service retail and grocery brand with over 80 restaurants across the UK, Belgium, and France, and a growing wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Our renowned delicious food made fresh in every restaurant, every day, has made itsu a top choice for healthy eating.
In addition to our restaurants, itsu [grocery] offers a range of high-quality Asian-inspired foods available online and in supermarkets. We are excited to be one of the leading brands in this specific group and have ambitious plans for continued growth both domestically and globally.
With its best-in-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
the General Managers role, here at itsu
As a General Manager, you are accountable for the success of your shop, this success sits within 4 key pillars, People, Hospitality, Quality and Profitability
People. Your focus is team development and leading a confident management team, which in turn will create a friendly and collaborative atmosphere. As part of developing your team, you will focus on clear succession for all roles in store, be responsible for well-planned rotas and managing all employee relation issues in line with our policies.
Hospitality. Your drive will be hospitality, putting customers and employees care at the heart of everything you do, persistently observing and training your team to deliver a great customer experience.
Quality. You will be responsible for all shop operational standards and compliance with itsu Food, Health and Safety procedures, as well as constantly focus on the quality of our food your kitchen team are producing.
Profitability. Have a strong understanding of your P&L, forecast and general shop financial performance. Have a strategic mindset to growth sales and maximise profitability, working closely with your management team to achieve these goals.
in return for your time spent at itsu, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading Training and Development and encouragement to progress your career
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan scheme which allows to claim cashback on dental check-ups, physiotherapy, eye test and much more
- Mental wellbeing platform and 1-2-1 therapy sessions and employee assistance programme
- Optional Critical illness cover and life insurance
- Flexible E-Bike subscription and cycle to work scheme
- A free healthy itsu lunch whenever you are on duty and 50% off in all stores, for when you are not
- Company pension scheme
- An array of business events and socials throughout the year, including team days out, summer party (for the whole family), Santa visit for those with children, pride and quarterly business events