IT Project Manager [temp role - 6 months contract]
itsu is the healthy eating, Asian inspired quick service retail & grocery brand with over 70 stores in the UK and a leading wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Renowned for its delicious food made fresh in every shop, every day, itsu has huge global ambitions with a commitment to continue to open many more stores and intensify the growth of its already thriving grocery arm. With its best-is-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
scope of the role
We are looking for a technical project resource to come in and help with the exciting project of installing self-check-out across our stores. The role requires a self-reliant, adaptable person who has a good technical understanding of POS environments. The role will be responsible for working with third parties, the internal project manager, IT and key stakeholders to ensure the project is delivered on time. In the role, you will be required to ensure all technical requirements have been considered in the refit of the store, coordinate the technical third parties, coordinate with internal teams, some basic networking, licence/driver installs and final install testing. This would ideally suit a candidate with experience of POS/HW rollouts or who has managed IT projects in the past hands-on in retail/QSR environments and who strongly stand for integrity & equality.
this is what you will do
- Work with the Project lead to scope all IT requirements for each conversion
- Manage third parties to ensure delivery of all requirements
- Work with internal IT to ensure all internal components are delivered
- Manage third parties on the day of install to ensure the site is delivered to scope.
- QA and audit of a site for handover to ops stakeholders.
- Continually improve the service and work through lessons learned with the Project lead.
the ideal candidate
- Multi year experience in working with cross-functional project teams
- Technical understanding and experience of POS, LAN and hardware
- Experienced in delivering POS infrastructure or high-level IT projects hands-on
- Experienced in working with director level stakeholders
- A technical support background is an advantage
You put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
things we like
Listeners, empathisers, commercial thinkers, humble individuals, challenging minds, critical friends, collaborators, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their mind, those who are themselves, inclusive and who strongly stand for integrity & equality.
perks and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- Critical illness scheme
- Food allowance
- Discounts at major retailers
- Cycle to work scheme