itsu is the healthy eating, Asian inspired quick service retail & grocery brand with over 70 stores in the UK and a leading wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Renowned for its delicious food made fresh in every shop, every day, itsu has huge global ambitions with a commitment to continue to open many more stores and intensify the growth of its already thriving grocery arm. With its best-is-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
- The Infrastructure Manager will ensure that the core technology stack of the business runs smoothly and the itsu technology environment is secure. They will work closely with the IT director to define the strategy for the department and work as part of the IT management team to ensure all services are delivered.
- They will also be a mentor for junior members of the team to share their wealth of experience and upskill the team to ensure all members have the skills required to support the business.
- They will manage the relationship between itsu and 3rd parties to ensure a harmonious working relationship, be required to scope and deliver some projects and be responsible for I.Ts delivery of GDPR and PCI.
the ideal candidate
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with Cisco Meraki Switch and/or Wireless AP’s
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server 2012 R2 - 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange
- Previous experience working with Microsoft System Centre (SCOM & SCCM)
- Third-party management
- Senior stakeholder management
- Good scripting knowledge (PowerShell)
- Experience in backup tools and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Project management experience desirable
You put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
things we like
Listeners, empathisers, commercial thinkers, humble individuals, challenging minds, critical friends, collaborators, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their mind, those who are themselves, inclusive and who strongly stand for integrity & equality.
perks and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- Critical illness scheme
- Food allowance
- Discounts at major retailers
- Cycle to work scheme