International Supply Chain Analyst [itsu grocery]
itsu is the Asian-inspired quick service & grocery brand with a compelling vision and global opportunity.
Founded in 1997, itsu is the result of 20 years of innovation across 70+ busy sites.
Itsu [grocery] offers exciting and enticing high-quality Asian-inspired foods [online and in supermarkets] and has quickly become one of the leading brands in that specific group. Yet, it is still the beginning and the business has huge global ambitions.
scope of the role
itsu [grocery] is now looking for an international & customs planner to coordinate international forecasts, all international sales orders and ensure accuracy of the company’s customs documentation. The successful candidate will work closely with the supply chain team, the international team and the finance team to ensure excellent service levels and continued growth of our operations.
- Managing our international order to cash process, accurately capturing orders and dealing with any discrepancies with deliveries
- Coordinating and generating clearance documentation with customs agents, hauliers, customers and vets
- Working with the international sales team to analyse forecasts and ensure the supply team get an accurate view of demand
- Reconciling and processing relevant warehouse (Germany), logistics (outbound deliveries to international customers) and order invoices
- Overseeing service levels into customers, you will track case fill rate, be the primary point of contact in case of failures and investigate any issues. Put in place preventative actions to reduce shortages and stop fines. Build strong relationships with customer contacts to maximise our service levels and minimise the impact on shortages.
- Ensuring all relevant international outbound supply chain master data is maintained in warehouse, customer and internal operating systems
- Analysing outbound deliveries and our cost-to-serve. Finding efficiency and process improvements to ensure we are delivering in the most efficient way possible.
- Analysing stocks to minimise waste and supporting reconciliation of our stock position at month-end
- Checking that all customs documents (import C88, export EAD, health certificates) are correct
the ideal candidate
- An eye for detail is crucial
- Methodical, meticulous and diligent
- 1 year+ experience in a supply chain role within an FMCG organisation
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to develop and manage a number of key external relationships
- Strong excel skills
- A flexible, can-do attitude with the willingness to work closely with others within a small team, a real self-starter
- The energy to work within a rapidly growing business that is constantly evolving and growing
perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A great work-space with a ‘start-up’ feel in Central London
- Health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- The chance to work directly with the co-founder of itsu & Pret
- Free itsu lunch and 50% off itsu restaurants