itsu is the healthy eating, Asian inspired quick service retail & grocery brand with over 70 stores in the UK and a leading wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Renowned for its best-in-class food made fresh in every shop, every day, itsu has huge global ambitions with a commitment to continue to open many more stores and intensify the growth of its already thriving grocery arm. With its best-is-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
Kitchen Manager - £28,100 per annum + bonus, up to 25%
The Kitchen Manager is a key role in the successful operation of the shop. They support the General Manager by managing the kitchen and the team of their itsu shop.
They are accountable for People, Quality, Standards and Money within their shop.
They manage the kitchen through constant MBWA (manage by walking around) and ensure itsu produces beautiful food according to the itsu standards and in line with the business needs.
Their performance is measured against the KPIs for their shop Champions league and their job description responsibilities.
They look after the training and development of their team; they plan succession to ensure the shop family tree is always stable and the individual team members potential is maximised.
- Lead and motivate the team by promoting and living the itsu qualities
- Be the guardian and the owner of itsu quality
- Comply to all itsu health & safety policies to ensure all the products we serve to our customers are safe
- Ensure EHO 5 stars are achieved
- To complete the weekly stock count & administration processes accurately and consistently
the ideal candidate
You put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
Things that we like:
Listeners, empathisers, commercial thinkers, challenging minds, critical friends, team players, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their mind, those who think shop first, those who are themselves
perks and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- Critical illness scheme
- Food allowance
- Discounts at major retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Apply now! It only takes 2 minutes...