We are itsu, the leading Asian-inspired quick-service retail and grocery brand with over 80 restaurants across the UK, Belgium, and France, and a growing wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Our renowned delicious food made fresh in every restaurant, every day, has made itsu a top choice for healthy eating.
In addition to our restaurants, itsu [grocery] offers a range of high-quality Asian-inspired foods available online and in supermarkets. We are excited to be one of the leading brands in this specific group and have ambitious plans for continued growth both domestically and globally.
With its best-in-class-food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
Reporting into ‘marketing manager – UK & international’, this exciting role will see you primarily supporting the New Store Opening and Local Marketing strategy, both in the UK & internationally. You will also have the opportunity to support on the delivery of engaging cross-channel campaigns that drive awareness and sales for itsu restaurants.
- Implementing local marketing campaign activity & events that support new store openings and store re-launches
Reporting into ‘marketing manager – UK & international’, this exciting role will see you primarily supporting the New Store Opening and Local Marketing strategy, both in the UK & internationally.
You will also have the opportunity to support on the delivery of engaging cross-channel campaigns that drive awareness and sales for itsu restaurants
- Management of project plans, ensuring activity is delivered on-time
- Writing and delivering clear and detailed briefs to in-house creative, PR, Digital & Social media teams to create content aligned to the strategy
- Provide feedback on work ensuring that the brand visual identity and tone of voice is maintained across touchpoints
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure that campaigns are always executed brilliantly - on time and to budget
- Establish strong working relationships with franchise partners, ensuring they have access to the right tools to deliver brand initiatives, including management & ownership of an asset library
- Support with reporting and the creation of post campaign analysis presentations that help drive future success
- Updating the annual Marketing Campaign Calendar which will be used across the business, and by Franchise Partners in the UK and abroad as the reference point for all campaign activity
the ideal candidate
- We are looking for a highly skilled and creative Marketing Executive who can hit the ground running during a fast period of growth.
- The position will suit a Marketing Executive/Account Manager with a minimum of 18 months of experience at a fast-paced brand.
- Experience deploying integrated campaigns at a national and/or local level
- Strong people management skills and an excellent communicator
- The ability to craft and deliver communication briefs as well as assess and give feedback on strategic and creative work
- Meticulously organised and tenacious with timings, ensuring that campaigns launch on time and to budget
- A creative flair with excellent copywriting skills
- A conscientious fast learner who works well in a team and enjoys a challenge
- A genuine passion for food - restaurants, cooking, eating, watching
- Willing to travel occasionally
perks and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistance program
- Critical illness scheme
- Food allowance
- Discounts at major retailers
- Cycle to work scheme