National Account Manager
itsu is the Asian-inspired quick service & grocery brand with a compelling vision and global opportunity.
Founded in 1997, itsu is the result of 20 years of innovation across 70+ busy sites.
Itsu [grocery] offers exciting and enticing high-quality Asian-inspired foods [online and in supermarkets] and has quickly become one of the leading brands in that specific group. Yet, it is still the beginning, and the business has huge global ambitions.
scope of the role
itsu [grocery] is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic National Account Manager to take ownership of some of our most exciting accounts. The successful candidate will work closely with the team to deliver the company growth vision and ensure a close collaborative relationship with our key retailers.
- Delivering the business KPIs within your accounts
- Full Account Management responsibility for all accounts
- Delivery of the volume and value forecast and internal P&L reporting
- Ownership of the pricing and promotional strategy
- Collaborating with the marketing team to build support plans and execute them with customers
the ideal candidate
- An eye for detail
- P&L management experience
- FMCG Account Management experience
- In depth understanding of the UK grocery market
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to develop and manage a number of key buying relationships
- A flexible, can-do attitude with the willingness to work closely with others within a small team, a real self-starter
- The energy to work within a rapidly growing business that is constantly evolving and growing
- A true entrepreneur
perks and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- A great work-space with a ‘start-up’ feel in Central London
- Health insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days WFH)
- 50% employee discount in itsu shops
- Free itsu lunch
- Discounts at major retailers