Team Leader Service
itsu is the healthy eating, Asian inspired quick service retail & grocery brand with over 70 stores in the UK and a leading wholesale business across Europe and beyond. Renowned for its best-in-class food made fresh in every shop, every day, itsu has huge global ambitions with a commitment to continue to open many more stores and intensify the growth of its already thriving grocery arm. With its best-is-class food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
scope of the role
Team Leader Service - £26,100 per annum + bonus, up to 15%
The Team Leader Service has impeccable knowledge of the itsu menu and delivers outstanding customer service, and they support the line Manager in running a smooth operation.
The Team Leader Service is responsible for the performance of the FOH team, and make sure the customer experience is second to none, at all times. Their performance is measured against the KPIs for their shop 'Champions League' and their job description responsibilities.
- Ensuring excellent communication between team members, front of house and back of house, whilst supporting and coaching the team throughout the shift.
- Monitor and follow up on customer feedback.
- Work alongside Kitchen Manager (KM) to ensure the quality and service standards are met, particularly taking ownership of the hot section.
- Comply to all itsu health & safety polocies to ensure all the products we serve to our customers are safe.
- Be involved in the daily team brief, always focusing on quality, standards and people.
the ideal candidate
ou put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
Things that we like:
Listeners, empathisers, commercial thinkers, challenging minds, critical friends, team players, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their mind, those who think shop first, those who are themselves.
perks and benefits
- Generous bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Discretionary company sick pay
- Food allowance and 50% discount at itsu
- Discounts at major retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Uniform allowance