itsu are the leading Asian-inspired quick-service retail and grocery brand with over 80 restaurants across the UK, Belgium, and France, and a growing wholesale business across Europe and beyond. itsu's renowned delicious food made fresh in every restaurant, every day, has made itsu a top choice for healthy eating.
In addition to itsu restaurants, itsu [grocery] offers a range of high-quality Asian-inspired foods available online and in supermarkets. They are excited to be one of the leading brands in this specific group and have ambitious plans for continued growth both domestically and globally.
With its best-in-class-food, latest technology, innovation, and talented workforce, itsu is the future of fast food.
The Heart with Smart Group (HwS) is one of the leading franchisee partners operating over 150+ Restaurants and we have launched a new franchise partnership with itsu to continue their commitment of expansion across the UK.
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our amazing team in Staines
Why join us? We are a diverse and brilliant team of over 4000 operating world-class brands. We are one of the largest employers in the hospitality industry and we offer award-winning development opportunities and exciting long term careers all within a supportive and fun culture.
Team Leader Service - £12.03 (Including Hourly Bonus)
The Team Leader Service has impeccable knowledge of the itsu menu and delivers outstanding customer service, and they support the line Manager in running a smooth operation.
The Team Leader Service is responsible for the performance of the FOH team, and make sure the customer experience is second to none, at all times.
- Ensuring excellent communication between team members, front of house and back of house, whilst supporting and coaching the team throughout the shift.
- Monitor and follow up on customer feedback.
- Work alongside Kitchen Manager (KM) to ensure the quality and service standards are met, particularly taking ownership of the hot section.
- Comply to all itsu health & safety policies to ensure all the products we serve to our customers are safe.
- Be involved in the daily team brief, always focusing on quality, standards and people.
the ideal candidate
You put people at the heart of everything you do by displaying the 4 itsu qualities:
- I take pride [in what I do]
- I genuinely care [for people]
- I want to grow [myself & others]
- I build trust [around me]
Things that we like:
Listeners, empathisers, commercial thinkers, challenging minds, critical friends, team players, creatives, those who have people at the forefront of their mind, those who think shop first, those who are themselves
perks and benefits
- Paid fortnightly
- Paid breaks
- Performance bonus
- 28 days holiday (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Range of discounts on Health Services [including Dental insurance and Gym memberships]
- Discounts at major retailers and across the HwS brands
- Food allowance
- Loyalty awards
- Refer a Friend scheme
Apply now! It only takes 2 minutes..